Sunday, August 29, 2010

People Under The Stairs - Live in Brighton, UK 2000



OK so I've not posted anything in bare time. Kinda comes with the territory of living a fair few thousand miles away. Still, I ripped this footage off the accompanying DVD for People Under The Stairs' Stepfather album. I edited it a bit too so it was just the Brighton footage.

This was the first show I ever went to, if it was 2000 I must have been 14 haha! I remember being so fucked up for it, even to the point of slumping on a bin outside the venue while waiting in line. Perked up a bit when we went in though and we ended up at the front row leaning against the barriers and when the show started I was right as rain. You can see me and me two mates in the video, this is still one of the best shows I've ever been to so I was well chuffed when I bought this DVD in 2006 and saw me in it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2la4IxhkfNc

No comments:

Post a Comment