Monday, March 22, 2010

Brighton All-Stars Vol. II (2002)

01 - Iye 95 - Say Goodnight To The Bad Guy
02 - Digitek feat. Devise - Scientific
03 - Koaste & G-Petz - Smash Survivors
04 - Johncept & Rup & Sketch - The Woofer Cooker
05 - Mr Clean & Def Con One - Det Cord Operatives
06 - Evil Son - Organic Solutions
07 - Mr J & Debut 75 - Key To The City
08 - Non-Conformists - Living The Game
09 - A.H. Fly & The Lost Souls - Quantum Leap
10 - Req 1 - Higher Highs
11 - Remark - 3 Fold
12 - HP & Top Notch - Extra Extra Large
13 - Elemental - Jack
14 - Legs & Nonsense - Take A Picture
15 - Biji Talls - Beautiful
16 - See - Parallel Rap
17 - Surgical Cuts - Team Routine 2001

3 comments:

  1. These humans consipre to produce one of my favourite Earthling records. Dare I say this - 'I love it'. 'Love it' I dared. I am the Bank of Forgotten insights. I am here to serve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still a top top album - passing the test of time...

    ReplyDelete